Hygiene and Protection Concept
Safe Entry to the event
We are implementing the admission concept with the service provider Aditus and its reliable G³ Fast Lane System. Entry will only be granted to persons who can prove that they have been vaccinated, have recovered or have tested negative within the last 24 hours (3G principle).
Access only for individuals
- with digital proof of vaccination (Digital Covid Certificate) in English or German (vaccinated = 14 days after completing a full vaccination regimen with a vaccine
approved and authorised in the EU)
- with digital proof of recovery in English or German (recovered = min. 28 days, and max. six months after testing positive based on a PCR test)
- with digital proof of having tested negative for Covid-19 in English or German (tested = max. 24 hours after testing negative based on a coronavirus rapid antigen test, or
max. 24 hours after testing negative based on a PCR test; each with digital proof of the test result certified by an authorised testing centre; self-tests and selfconfirmation are not accepted!)
- who are not under quarantine or isolation requirements
- without typical Covid-19 symptoms
From 12 Aug 2021, you can upload your 3G proof via the ticket shop (proof of complete vaccination, recovery, or negative test). Important: PCR or antigen tests must not be older
than 24 hours when you enter the exhibition centre.
Hall 7 will be used as the entrance area to ensure sufficient distances. Participation in the EUHA Industry Exhibition and Congress is subject to prior individual electronic registration. The safe entry system makes it possible to track in real time at any time who was in the exhibition hall or Congress and at what time. Exhibitors are required to document their stand visitors using the LUCA app. Further information will be provided by the organiser in advance.
Corona test centers in Hanover
You can find an overview of the Corona test centers Test possibilities in hall 7
Test possibilities in hall 7
During the entire EUHA congress from September 15-17, 2021, there is the opportunity in Hall 7 to be tested for the coronavirus free of charge using a quick test. The test site is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Repeated tests during the congress period are also free of charge.
Hygiene rules valid on the dates of the event must be observed on site:
For maximum safety, the following rules of conduct must be observed in the exhibition hall and the Convention Center (status: 27 July 2021, subject to change):
- Wearing of a medical mask (OP-mask or FFP2 mask (KN95 or N95 classification)) is mandatory.
- Visitors and staff must refrain from touching each other (e.g. shaking hands).
- A distance of at least 1.5 m must be kept between people, wherever possible.
- Disinfect hands at provided disinfection dispensers.
- Applying the other hygiene rules (see guidelines provided on site).